(or: FanGraphs, Written by a Robot?)
FanGraphs Posts Where Everything After the Title Is Superfluous
- Jonathan Herrera Seizing the Opportunity in Colorado
- Vladimir Guerrero Is No Mariano Duncan
- Same Masterson, Different Results
- Iannetta Battles the BABIP Gods
- Bartolo Colon Returns To Prominence
- Ethier En Fuego
- Adams Continues To Dominate
- Carlos Santana’s Patient Approach
- Fukudome’s Oddly Productive Start
- Granderson Turns Power On To Start Season
- Roy Halladay Throwing Tons of Cutters
- Posada Looking Old in the DH Role
- Starlin Castro Shining Bright
- Brewers Extend Ryan Braun
- Vlad Guerrero Stumbling to Start 2011
- MLB Takes Over Dodgers, Expos Fan Nods Sadly
- Crawford Will Be Okay in Boston
And don’t forget that these articles are all from the last two weeks. Let me repeat that. All of these articles were published in the last two weeks!
Now, here’s a special bonus list! And these are only from the last two weeks as well.
FanGraphs Posts Where Only One Word after the Title Is Needed
- Jason Marquis, Pennant Race Linchpin?
- Are the Indians For Real?
- Could Ike Davis Be Better than We Think?
- An Entirely Different Matt Garza?
- Cameron Maybin: Already Worth It?
- John Danks: Ace?
- Is Jose Bautista the Best Hitter in the AL?
- Is Ryan Braun’s Extension Worse Than Howard’s?
- Will Brandon Wood Figure Things Out?
Full credit for the idea for this post belongs to “FagGraphs,” perhaps Praiseball Bospectus’ best commenter.
Update: Apparently, there’s been a Twitter account dedicated to this for a little bit! And it’s funny. Everyone please go check out FanGraphs As Tweets.